Where does it come from?
We are the reliable organization who does not sell or rent any of your personal information to a third-party institute or system. We have free and premium versions of themes available in digital form. You need to pay for premium themes and free themes will be found in a compressed zip folder for the public. Once you click on the download option you will receive a theme. It does not ask to provide any kind of information to you.
What kind of data is collected and the reason for personal data collection?
Generally, like any other website, we also ask to store your name, email ID, physical address, IP, and mobile number sometimes. Address proof is important to track any fraudulent activity and IP is used for location verification during online transactions through cards. Email ID is for appropriate login. So overall, it’s not sensitive information that affects your business. You can unsubscribe from our services if you like. We have contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third-party embeds on the website through which user information can get stored. WordPress collects data from the registered user’s profile only .
In the comment section, visitors write comments through a comment form. So we only collect the user name, visitor IP address, and browser details that detect spam. Any anonymous comment can have Gravatar in their email address. profile pictures can also be a means of gaining information.
media again a means where all the uploaded media are usually placed and are easily accessed by the public. But the premium zip folder consisting of themes and plugins is accessible to only a particular user.
We provide contact forms to our paid customers. It is given for sending the customer’s sales queries and we answer them through it. The information that is filled in the contact form gets collected into our customer support ERP. We never use this data otherwise than to email you back to resolve your query.
When you interact with our website, certain cookies may be stored on your device for various purposes outlined below. We value your privacy and aim to be transparent about how we utilize cookies and handle your data.
- Commenting: If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These cookies are designed for your convenience, so you won’t need to re-enter your details when leaving another comment. They last for one year.
- Login Page: When you visit our login page, a temporary cookie is set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- User Login: Upon logging in, several cookies are set up to save your login information and screen display preferences. Login cookies persist for two days, while screen options cookies last for a year. If you choose “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. Upon logout, login cookies are removed.
- Article Editing/Publishing: When you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie is saved in your browser. This cookie contains no personal data and only indicates the post ID of the article you edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Data Sharing: We share anonymous data with Google Analytics and Tawk.to chat widget. However, we do not share your real data with any other third-party vendors.
- Data Retention: Comments and their metadata are retained indefinitely to facilitate automatic approval of follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For registered users, their provided personal information is stored in their user profile. Users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time, except for their username, which cannot be changed. Website administrators also have access to view and edit user information.
We strive to ensure the security and privacy of your data and regularly review and update our policies to maintain compliance with privacy regulations and best practices.
With whom do we share your data?
We only share your anonymous information with Google Analytics and Tawk and to chat widget. Besides that, we never share your personal information with any other third-party vendors.
For how long does your data get conserved?
The metadata in the comment is conserved indefinitely. So comments get recognized and approved automatically instead of making them wait in a moderation queue. We also save the user’s personal information who have registered on our site provided in the user profile. Users and admins can edit, delete, or view this information at any time.